Apply Online for Stenographer Examination in SSC Recruitment:
More details like total number of vacant posts, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, Application procedure, application fee and steps to apply online are given below:
Total No. of Posts: 1064
Stenographer posts details:Posts under SSC Stenographer (Grade C & D) Examination 2015 are distributed as listed below:
- Grade C - 50 Posts
- Grade D - 1014 Posts
Educational Qualification:12th standard is the minimum qualification required for the candidate to be eligible for these SSC Stenographer Posts.
Age Limit:Age limit to appear in stenographer grade C and D exam is between 18-27 years as on 1-8-2015.
Note: Age relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years, for OBC - 3 years, for pH - 10 years, for pH + OBC - 13 years, for pH + SC/ST is 15 years and for Ex-servicemen as per rules.
Selection Process:Selection of candidates will be based on written test (Stenographer Examination), Stenography Skill Test and interview.
Application Procedure:There are two methods for applicants to apply for SSC recruitment 2015, which are explained below:
Apply Online:Applicants has option to apply online through official website of SSC as ssconline.nic.in
Apply Offline:If you choose offline mode then you can send your application in prescribed format with recent passport sized photo with fee to the address - Concerned Regional/Sub Regional Offices of the Commissions before last date.
Application Fee:Applicants who belongs to general category need to pay rupees 100/- only.
Note: Candidates belonging to SC, ST, pH, Ex-Servicemen and female candidates has no need to pay any fees.
Steps to Apply Online:
- First of all open website of SSC ssconline.nic.in
- Select your desired advertisement link.
- You have to complete two parts of registration.
- In part-1 you have to fill basic information.
- After part-1 registration you have to pay application fee.
- In part-2 registration fill details of fee payment, then upload photograph and signature.
- Complete the registration part-2 and you will get email confirming your registration.
- Part-1 Registration Last Date: 04-09-2015 till 05:00 P.M
- Part-2 Registration Last Date: 07-09-2015 till 05:00 P.M.
- Offline Application Last Date: 07-09-2015 by 05:00 P.M
- Last Date for Submission of Application through Offline for Remote Areas/Residing abroad: 14-09-2015 by 05:00 P.M
- Examination Date of Stenographer (Grade C & D); 2015: 27-12-2015
SSC Stenographer Examination Detail Links:
For more specific details of your desired post like pay scale etc follow the links given below:
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam 2015 Notification
Stenographer Examination Offline Application Form
Stenographer Examination Online Application Form (Part-1)
Stenographer Examination Online Application Form (Part-2)
SSC Recruitment 2015 Stenographer Grade C & D Posts General Guidelines
View/ Print Application Form
This post first appeared on LocalGovtJobs.Com | Latest Govt Bank Railway Engineering Police Teaching Jobs In India, please read the originial post: here