At Roche, 85,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Vacancy for Head of Market Access exists at Roche Nigeria
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing MA strategy, policy & tactical plans for shaping further the national access environment
- Driving MA initiatives in-country through creation of tools to enable local access including supporting the Development of Centers of Excellence for key therapeutic areas
- Steering successful reimbursement outcomes for products through creation of high quality, timely and innovative health economic outputs for payers; leading the development of tools to support local access optimization (eg, budget impact models)
- Ensuring a holistic Strategic Account Management (SAM) approach across entire portfolio in cross-functional alignment to deliver effective SAM process
- Supporting the market preparation for launch brands and collaborating internally with medical & franchise teams
to bring forward relevant clinical & health economics evidence and deployment of MA plans
- Managing the budget, resources, cost planning & allocation while driving delivery of country MA projects
- Managing routes to market appropriately both in line with Business needs, driving effective tender processes and
handling parallel trade issues as needed
- Grooming a high performing team with vision & direction, fostering a motivating work environment with focus on performance, talent management & development; aiming at achieving of high customer/business objectives
through ethical working standards
- Seeking & facilitating active & close alignment with global and regional functions.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- University degree or professional pharmacy / medical degree; MBA or post graduate qualification is an advantage
- Previous experience within pharma, FMCG or highly regulated industry including oil & gas, utilities, etc., in a
business leadership position with high exposure to market access, public & government affairs, communication,
- Solid business partnering expertise & ability for influencing & communicating effectively in a matrix organization; substantial experience working with diverse senior leaders and negotiating external decision-makers while
building trustful & effective relationships
- Leadership scope & people development focus and excellent track record of strong performance & delivery
- Financial, business & sales acumen coupled with business process knowledge and global perspective
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare delivery policies, frameworks and landscape within Nigeria would be preferred
- Strategic thinking and high drive towards achievement of results & customer focus in a complex environment
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English
- Eligibility to work in Nigeria.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the “Apply online” button below.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY