Although an old tradition, Plaster cornices are coming back into fashion with more and more houses getting them during renovations. While many consider plastering to be a do it yourself ski8ll, it requires immense amount of detailing and precision without which the walls may look unlevelled. The plaster can also chip, crack and sag without the right application. Here are a few things you must ask your plasterer in Melbourne before getting cornices.
• How long have you been in the business? Can I meet someone to whom you have offered plaster services?
• What is the range of your services?
• What designs and patterns can I get in plaster cornices in Melbourne?
• What kind of maintenance will th4e cornices require? Do I need any special solvent?
• Do you offer any guarantee or warranty?
• Will you provide me with a written quote that is inclusive of all fees and taxes?
For expert plasterers, call Plaster Wizards.
This post first appeared on Plasterer Melbourne | Plaster Services | Plaster C, please read the originial post: here