“Thank you for your professional assistant for my case, I have to admitted that in the beginning the preparation of research summaries did take a lot of time to me, but through the intense interaction and cooperation between client and your firm would actually present the best part of the client and help them receive best outcome.”
On April 19th, 2016, we received another EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for a Postdoctoral Fellow in the Field of Molecular Biology (Approval Notice).
General Field: Molecular Biology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Fellow
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Service Center: Texas Service Center (TSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Texas
Approval Notice Date: April 19th, 2016
Processing Time: 1 month, 18 days
A talented postdoctoral fellow from Taiwan engaged the expert services of North America Immigration Law Group (WeGreened.com) to help him obtain an I-140 Petition approval. Filing an I-140 petition is the first step in the green card process and it must be filed under a specific visa category. In this case, we determined that the best option for our client would be EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver). We are especially pleased that the USCIS only spent 1 month and 18 days reviewing our client’s case before granting their approval. As it usually takes them between 4-9 months to take action on I-140 petitions, we have no doubt that our thorough presentation of our client’s strong credentials lent a hand in the rapid adjudication. Here are some of the main points which we focused on in preparing the EB-2 NIW petition:
- Research Summary: Our client provided us with a summary of his research on ophthalmology, and specifically on corneal stem cell biology. We determined that as our client’s work in the field of molecular biology contributes to the foundations of advanced eye surgery, he is impacting the United States healthcare system.
- Citation Record: With over a 100 citations to his work, our client undoubtedly progresses the research of other molecular biologists. His notable citation count served as proof that his research findings are held to very high regard by other researchers.
- Publication Count: Our client’s extensive experience in the field has resulted in the publication of half a dozen scientific articles, all of which were published in prominent scientific journals.
- Additional Evidence: We used our client’s Ph.D. and M.S. in Physiology to establish that he has a deep understanding of the human body and that he is equipped with the knowledge needed to carry out practical and original research in the field.
- Supporting Documents: To support our client’s case, we urged him to seek help from his peers. Five of them agreed to advocate for the approval of our client’s EB-2 NIW petition by contributing recommendation letters. Here is what one of them stated: “His work is of paramount importance, and as such should be supported through every effort to maintain his presence in the United States for his uninterrupted research efforts.”
The approval of our client’s EB-2 NIW is another example of our law firm’s dedication to helping every client obtain an I-140 petition approval. We congratulate our client and wish him well with his continued research efforts.
This post first appeared on Chen Immigration Blog | Specialized In National Interest Waiver (NIW) And Extraordinary Ability (EB1) Green Card, please read the originial post: here