National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Director through recruitment notification – National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM) Recruitment 2016 – ADVERTISEMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 5/2016. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Director on or before 04/06/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Director
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-per month
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 04/06/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030, Telangana
Detail Of Post:
National Institute of Plant Health Management invites applications for the following Posts. The gist of pay and number of posts are given below:
- No of Post : 01
- ESSENTIAL: EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS A First or Second Class Master’s Degree in a. Agriculture specialization in Plant Pathology/ Entomology/ Nematology OR b. Plant Pathology/Entomology OR c. Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology OR d. Zoology with specialization in Entomology / Nematology
- EXPERIENCE Minimum work experience of 7 years (4 years for candidates with Ph.D) in Plant Protection work of which at least 3 years experience in Pest Surveillance. Experience in Research, teaching/training in the respective fields will also be considered as the required work experience.
- DESIRABLE: 1. Advanced Training in Pest Surveillance. 2. Ph.D in the relevant subject.
- Age limit 45 years
- Salary : PB 3 Rs. 15,600- 39,100 GP 5400
- Candidates can apply on or before 04/06/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
The Probation period for direct recruits will be Two years as per the rules in force. The applications in prescribed proforma (through proper channel in case of service candidates )should reach the Registrar i/c, National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030, Telangana, 30 days from date of publication in Employment newspaper by 5.30 p.m.. Persons working in Govt. service should apply through proper channel only. In case it takes time to obtain clearance from the Head of Department, an advance copy of the application can be sent on or before the closing date. However the application through proper channel should reach NIPHM by the time of scrutiny, else the advance copy will not be considered. x. Self-attested copies of all educational qualifications along with experience, age relaxation and other certificates are required to be enclosed invariably. Applications without proper enclosures will not be considered for scrutiny. “Age and qualifications can be relaxed in exceptional cases by the Director General”. Only candidates willing to take-up residence (throughout their service) within a radius of 3km of NIPHM can apply. Please visit NIPHM website http://niphm.gov.in for the details of duties to be performed and for downloading the prescribed application proforma. Mere fulfilling the qualifications will not entail a right for claiming of shortlisting/ for written test /appointment. In case of any dispute with regard to screening of the applications, the decision of DG, NIPHM shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained with the non-shortlisted or non-selected candidates. Canvassing in any form is not accepted and will lead to the disqualification of such candidates. The decision of DG, NIPHM will be final in this regard.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 04/06/2016
Reference: National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM) Recruitment 2016 – ADVERTISEMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 5/2016
This post first appeared on Legal Services Of ProConsult Advocates And Legal C, please read the originial post: here