Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultants through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Consultants on or before 29/04/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Vacancy Name : Consultants
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000-1,00,000/-per month
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/04/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Assistant Director General (Administration), Room No. 312, 2nd Floor, Indian Council of Medical Research, V. Ramalingaswamy Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, Post Box- 4911, New Delhi
Detail Of Post:
ENGAGING OF CONSULTANTS In supersession of circular issued on 03.12.2015 through ICMR website, fresh applications are invited from retired officers holding the post of Section Officer/Administrative Officer/Sr. Admn. Officer/ Accounts Officer/Sr. Accounts officer/ Under Secretary/Dy. Secretary/ Director or equivalent in the Govt. of India/ Autonomous Organizaiton/ Public Sector Undertaking for engagement as Consultants ( Administration & Accounts) in ICMR qus. Office at New Delhi and its Institutes/Centres all over India.
- Duties/ResponsibiIities of the Consultants: As given in the Annexure.
- Age: Below 63 years ( on last date of receipt of application).
- Remuneration: Between Rs. 25,000/- and Rs.1,00,000/- depending upon educational qualification, experience, last pay drawn and functional requirment.
- Place of Duty: ICMR qus. Office, New Delhi & its Instt./Centers all over India
- Other Criteria: (i) For Consultant ( Administration), perference will be given to persons having experience of working in administration/vigilance and for Consultant ( Accounts 7 Finance) preference will be given to persons having experience of working in Finance Accounts. (ii) Knowledge of MS office, MS Workd, MS Power Point, and MS Excel] are desirable.
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/04/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Willing retired officers in the rank as mentioned above may apply in the prescribed application form ( attached)with detailed CV. The application should be sent to the Assistant Director General (Administration), Room No. 312, 2nd Floor, Indian Council of Medical Research, V. Ramalingaswamy Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, Post Box- 4911, New Delhi, latest by 29.4.2016. Candidate who has applied earlier, need not to apply again.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/04/2016
This post first appeared on Legal Services Of ProConsult Advocates And Legal C, please read the originial post: here