Company Name: Qualcomm india pvt ltd
Company Website: www.qualcomm.co.in
Qualcomm started as an idea. An agreement. A pact. In 1985, seven individuals met in a Living Room in San Diego for the purpose of creating “quality communications”. Today that living room spans more than 170 offices in more than 40 countries. The idea, however, remains the same.
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Job Location: Bangalore
- Candidate Should possess Bachelor’s, Computer Engineering Preferred: Master’s, Computer Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in Embedded Software Development required.
- 3-5 years of experience in embedded Software Development required.
- Strong C/C++ skills, object oriented design, and component based SW development and debugging background required.
- Strong knowledge of real-time embedded operating systems.
- Internals of WinCE or Windows Mobile or Windows Phone required.
- Knowledge of low-level programming such as drivers is required.
- Experience with debugging using Trace-32, Windbg, and kd is required.
- Hands on experience in board level bring up is a plus.
- Must be able to work in a small team environment.
- Experience with utilities/tools for performance/power analysis is a plus.
- Experience with QCT products (MSMs) a plus.
- Experience on Python Scripts is a plus.
Click Here To Apply:
This post first appeared on Legal Services Of ProConsult Advocates And Legal C, please read the originial post: here