Malayalam Film Actress Kalpana Ranjani, known as Kalpana, died in Hyderabad on Monday (January 25) morning due to heart attack. She was 51. Kalpana was in Hyderabad for the shooting of a Telugu film. She was brought dead at Apollo Hospitals from her hotel room, where she was found unconscious early morning today.
About Kalpana Ranjani
• She was born to theater artists Chavara V.P.Nair and Vijayalakshmi.
• She made film debut as a child artiste in 1983 and acted in more than 300 movies in all south Indian languages. She was well known for her comedy acting.
• Her sisters, Kalaranjini and Urvashi are also actresses and her two brothers, late Kamal Roy and late Prince had also acted in few Malayalam movies.
• In 2012, at the 60th National Film Awards, she won the Best Supporting Actress award for her performance in the film Thanichalla Njan.
• She has published her memoirs with the title Njan Kalpana.
This post first appeared on Legal Services Of ProConsult Advocates And Legal C, please read the originial post: here