Save the Children is the leading independent organization creating lasting change in the lives of children in over 20 countries around the world. Recognized for our commitment to accountability, innovation and collaboration, our work takes us into the heart of communities, where we help children and families help themselves.
We work with other organizations, governments, non-profits and a variety of local partners while maintaining our own independence without political agenda or religious orientation. Save the Children’s mission is to Inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Job Title: Campaign Coordinator
- To develop and deliver innovative campaigning projects that support Save the Children’s strategic campaigning objectives. To provide strategic campaigning and advocacy guidance and support for Save the Children programme staff.
- Key Areas of Accountability
- To lead on the development and implementation of campaigning projects that are engaging, impactful and deliver our strategic objectives.
- To make a significant contribution to the development and delivery of Save the Children’s campaigning strategies.
- To advise and support the planning and delivery of national campaign and advocacy strategies in key states, as well as global campaigns.
- To support Save the Children to develop strong civil society engagement and the building of social movements for change at national and state level
- To support the development of strong relationships with key campaigning partners and coalitions.
- To advise on budget requirements, operate within the budget available and manage budgets, as required.
- Actively maintain positive working relationships outside of your role, across the organisation and with key national staff.
- Undertake extra duties and special projects, as required.
- To support Save the Children’s corporate objectives, including the priority issues, brand building, generation of funds and putting children at the heart of the Department’s work.
- Post-graduate qualification from a reputable University/institution
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Written and oral communication skills
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and Photo shop.
- Experience of working on campaign in the past at National and sub-national levels
- Knowledge of conflict and emergency issues.
- Experience of undertaking campaigning and advocacy activities in-country with global influence.
31st October, 2016.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here