Mactay Group - Our Client, a globally recognized brand in the Electro-mechanical Industry with several companies in the Middle East, Africa and Asia is currently looking to employ a seasoned Electro Mechanical Engineer (Concrete batch plant ) for one of its' subsidiaries in the Agrotech sector of the Country.
Job Title: Electro Mechanical Engineer (Concrete Batch Plant)
- Installs and repairs various types of equipment, including Hydraulic motors, Hydraulic cylinders. S-Valve, Electrical Solenoids, Pneumatic Valves, Pneumatic Cylinders.
- Examine, prepare and verify technical drawings and specifications of electrical systems, to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Analyze engineering sketches, specifications and related data and drawings to determine design factors.
- Modify design to correct operating deficiencies and/or reduce production issues.
- Communications and updates of estimates, schedules, reports, and documents based on revisions and changes to the project.
- Refers to electrical/Hydraulic diagrams, technical manuals, established codes, and procedural references for the purpose of ensuring accuracy and code compliance in task performance.
- Candidate should be able to read and create electrical/Hydraulic and mechanical drawings, schematics, and maps.
- Confer with production, test, purchasing and sales to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, and customer requirements.
- Prepare and communicate specifications for purchase of materials and equipment/tooling when necessary.
- visually and manually inspect electrical equipment/Hydraulic/Pneumatic, machinery, components of the Concrete Pumps.
- A first degree in Engineering (B.Eng.) or equivalent from a technical school in engineering, manufacturing and/or quality assurance or any related field.
- Results oriented with the ability to organize, prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage project schedules.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years related engineering experience with 5 years’ experience in MEKA concrete batch plant.
- A commitment to excellence and exemplary internal and external customer service.
- Ability to understand complex problems and collaborate with others to provide effective solutions.
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, and strong conflict resolution skills.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here