Chester, Search Consultancy Limited
Credit Control Administrator [Deeside]
An exciting permanent opportunity to work as a part of a busy Credit Management Department. This role will be to maintain strong relationships with customers and support the Credit Controller to ensure that debt on accounts is kept to a minimum. Reporting to the Credit Management Team Leader. Hours of Work at Monday to Friday from 9.30am -5pm.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Managing customer master files in relation to opening new accounts or amending existing accounts. To ensure data accuracy
- To manage the unallocated cash ledger on a daily basis
- To manage internal accounts in line with departmental processes
- To assist the department in answering calls and dealing with customer inquiries
- To ensure all documentation is recorded and filed in accordance with the company Credit Management policy
- To carry out administration for the credit management department including the provision of copy invoices, credit notes, POD's and statements, and the packaging and posting of the Customer's statements and reminder letters.
- To assist the Credit Management team leader with the administration of ongoing projects
- To deal with all employees and customers in a way that achieves the highest level of customer service whilst maintaining Company standards.
- In addition to these functions, the employee is required to carry out other duties as may be reasonably required to meet the needs of the business.
Computer literacy in application of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the ability to pick up bespoke systems
- Strong communicator both on the telephone and face to face
- Self motivated individual with ability to work under pressure
- Teamwork - a team player who can play an active role in a dynamic team
- Customer focused/drive to deliver improved customer satisfaction
- Good organisational skills
If you would be interested in more information with regards to this role please contact Lydia Mottram - Transactional Perms specialist on 0151 229 5540 or email [email protected] for more details.
Key words: Credit Control; Administrator; Credit Management Administrator; Credit Control Administrator.
Please note due to the high number of applications we receive we can only contact those who have been successfully shortlisted.
Search Accountancy and Finance is an equal opportunities employer.