It’s easy to start a trial and let the days go by without really getting in there and using the software. To help you get the most out of your trial, we have an evaluation plan for you to follow, based on our customers’ best practices.
Here are some important milestones for you to hit in the next two weeks. If you can check all of these trial activities off your list, you should have enough information to make an informed decision on whether LiquidPlanner is the right solution for your organization or team.
And, if you have any questions, reach out to us at any time.
Week 1: Align your critical business issues with LiquidPlanner
- Have a consultation. Participate in a pre-demo consultation with one of our product experts to clarify your critical business issues. This conversation will let you share details about the limitations of your current processes and tools and the type of improvements you’re looking for. You can schedule a consultation by calling 888-881-2561 or signing up here.
- Take a demo. Receive a customized, highly contextual demo of LiquidPlanner that specifically addresses your business challenges and requirements. This will show you how the critical business issues that you’ve defined are specifically addressed with the unique capabilities of LiquidPlanner.
- Conduct a proof of concept. Create a basic proof of concept (POC) by building out one-to-five projects inside your LiquidPlanner trial workspace. Invite both project contributors and project managers into the trial space. Take it for a test drive; get a feel of how it feels to collaborate in LiquidPlanner, and see how our key methodologies work, such as priority-based scheduling and ranged estimation. We also provide extensive support, including videos and webinars.
Week 2: Validate your POC results
- See your proof. Build dashboards and reports based on the data and information created within your trial projects. Just note that the more work you build out in Week One, the more data you’ll have created to get an idea of how our Dashboards and Reports work. These features will show you the kind of breadth and depth of insight and visibility you have into your entire project portfolio. You’ll also see how our planning tool helps you to make better business decisions, faster.
- Request a quote. Request a quote from your LiquidPlanner account executive. Call us at 888.881.2561. (You can also see our price plans here.)
- Convert your trial space. When you purchase a LiquidPlanner subscription, your trial workspace will be converted into a production workspace. This means you can continue planning the project you started with us. Customers taking advantage of the annual plan will also be contacted to begin onboarding and training with LiquidPlanner’s customer success team.
We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Our goal is to work every day to earn the right to be your trusted advisor. If you have feedback on how we can do better, my email address is [email protected] Please feel free to reach out!
Josh Lowry is LiquidPlanner’s Vice President of Sales, leading business development, sales and sales operations world-wide. Follow Josh on Josh Lowry Blog or Twitter.
If you’d like to learn more about how LiquidPlanner is different from other project management software, read “The LiquidPlanner Difference.”
LiquidPlanner vs. Microsoft Project
Resource Leveling in LiquidPlanner
9 Questions to Ask When You’re Considering a New Project Management Tool
The post How to Make the Most of Your LiquidPlanner Trial appeared first on LiquidPlanner.
This post first appeared on Project Management Blog: Tips, Tricks & Talk | LiquidPlanner, please read the originial post: here