Got your Brackets Filled out?
Should be an entertaining month of basketball with upsets, Cinderellas and, maybe, Villanova winning it all.
A few years ago, Honeycomb client Ostrato just put out a fun video to celebrate the NCAA Tournament. Click the image to watch...
After that video production, we helped Ostrato execute a "startup pivot" and rebranded the company as ParkMyCloud, which has been super successful, leading to high numbers of new clients and a new round of funding.
In fact, ParkMyCloud is a finalist for DC Inno's DC Tech Madness bracket style startup competition. You can vote for them here and check out all of the other successful DC startups.
While your watching your favorite teams and updating your brackets, take a few seconds and check out these articles:
- The Four-Letter Code to Selling Just About Anything, The Atlantic (Good background on “Most Advanced Yet Acceptable”)
- 7 Email Marketing Predictions for 2017, Campaign Monitor
- 5 Content Marketing Predictions for 2017, Convince and Convert
- The Best Time to Send Emails (Here’s What Studies Show), Optin Monster
- 40 Things Every Startup Should Do To Scale Up, Inc42
This post first appeared on Straight To The Point - A Blog On Marketing, Advertising, PR And Other Fun Topics, please read the originial post: here