Vicmart Enterprises Limited (RC 424317) is a distribution outfit registered in 1982 and incorporated as a Limited Liability company in 2001.
It started business under this name in 1983 as a dealer in merchandise.
The Enterprise moved into selling of paper products such as Simple and Comfit sanitary pads until 1993/4 when it started negotiations with P & G and began selling P & G products and then had to discontinue all other brands in its competing category. By 1998, Vicmart Enterprises and P & G concluded negotiations and signed an agreement that made Vicmart one of P & G’s distributors in Nigeria.
Job Title: Van Sale Representative
Location: Kwara, Ondo
- He/She ensures retail customers in assigned open markets are served and our products are available & visible at the retail outlets in assigned open markets at all times.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Primary Responsibilities
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Merchandize & execute products display initiatives leading to the desired visibilities for company brands in the retail outlets trade channels.
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driving license.
- Candidate must possess an HND/B.Sc (Any Discipline) qualification.
- Applicant must be fluent in English and Yoruba language with at least 1 year Sales experience.
- Age between 20-30 years old.
- Must be willing to work in South-West States except Lagos
How to Apply
Interested persons should forward the resume to: [email protected]
Deadline: 23th August, 2017.