Smart Partners Consulting Limited is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the market place to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever dynamic needs of our Clients.
Job Title: Multimedia Manager
- Must make sure a reliable marketing message is created and consolidates the position in a specific product segment
- Must help the client to have the impact and influence
- Ability to coordinate with internal and external content managers, editors, designers, developers in order to meet client’s needs, the company’s policies and based on that make a solid brand strategy
- Must make sure deadlines are met and must maintain schedules and targets
- Ability to make reports and market and present strategies to diverse audiences
- Must be up to date with media trends and keeps ahead of his competitors by ensuring his company’s brand gets the best coverage in every media and has the most recall value among the customers
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Must also have technical knowledge, especially in electronic or new media
- Good managerial skills, understanding the use of diverse aspects of media, and creativity is also required
- 3 – 7 years working experience in related field
- Knowledge of media design and educational technology.
Interested persons should forward their resume to [email protected]
N/B: Use the job title as the subject of your email.
Deadline: 26th July, 2017