Non-profit New Incentives is looking to recruit on-demand Public Health Enumerators that collect data about immunization coverage and services in North West Nigeria. The enumerators will contribute to data collection efforts to determine the future expansion of the New Incentives Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) program for Routine Immunizations.
The enumerator will work for specific periods of time in states in North West Nigeria (and potentially North Central), collecting data at public health clinics with the approval of the local authorities
Applicants need to be based in Abuja or North West Nigeria and speak Hausa.
Job Title: Public Health Enumerators: Immunization Data
Over the past years, Nigeria has considerably expanded the availability of vaccination services for infants. Despite this progress on the supply side, demand for vaccinations remains low. New Incentives encourages mothers to fully vaccinate their infants with cash transfers and thereby ensures their babies are protected against deadly diseases.
Collect data on immunization coverage and services at clinics in North West / North Central Nigeria
Liaise with government partners and other stakeholders
- Fluency in local languages/dialects spoken in North West Nigeria, especially Hausa. Please state the names of the languages/dialects you speak and your fluency level for each language in your cover letter.
- Experience with the Nigerian health system and clinic documentation, particularly related to infant health and vaccinations
- Experience in collecting, synthesizing and drawing conclusions from (health) data desirable
- Detail oriented, diligent professional
- Very good communications and writing skills, English and dialects (verbal and written)
- Excellent responsiveness to email and phone requests
- Highly experienced with mobile phones and mobile data collection tools
- Hardworking, result oriented and loyal
- Nigerian national already based in Abuja or North West Nigeria.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma or Bachelor degree, preferably in the field of health or other natural sciences
- Previous work experience as an enumerator on immunization services desired
- Willingness to work at remote public clinics every day
How to Apply
Applications are accepted only online through Breezy HR and MUST include the following attachments:
- One-page CV
- Brief letter of motivation (maximum of 300 words)
Candidates should CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The selection process for this position is competitive. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Candidates short-listed based on their online applications will have to undergo a series of short online tests and phone interviews that allow for the identification of the most qualified person in a transparent and meritocratic manner.