Job ID : 20180104014
Company : General Electric
Job Role : Engineer – Electrical Component
Eligibility : Electrical Engineering
Experience : 3+ Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.ge.com
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience with electrical component design, applications and/or practices.
- Familiar with international codes and standards.
- Execute Engineering design work on wind turbine power cables and cable harnesses as well as the wind turbine accessary components (like aviation light, etc.) and their testing, validation and assembly within the wind turbine system.
- Full component ownership. Starting with the definition of characteristics across technical clarification, interface definition, prototyping, testing, and introduction into manufacturing up to field issue resolution.
- Definition and control of complete technical documentation of wind turbine components and assemblies, including specifications, bills of material, drawings, 3D-models.
- Ensure compliance of components and their use to international codes and standards.
The post General Electric Hiring Electrical Engineer appeared first on MyJobsearch.in.