Job ID : 20180104015
Company : Google
Job Role : Quality Program Manager
Eligibility : Electrical Engineering
Experience : 5 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.google.com
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in a quality control or quality management role
- Experience in analyses.
- Strong project management skills (e.g. ability to plan, coordinate and execute assigned task)
- Proven ability to work with our partners (Vendor Operations and vendor agents) in a positive, productive way that encourages collaboration
- Build a global quality assurance program, driving consistency and continuous improvement across workflows/processes.
- Improve key performance indicators by evolving the quality assurance system to better measure and identify improvement opportunities in agent performance.
- Build relationships with senior members of cross-functional organizations to represent what agent skills drive strong performance.
- Work alongside YouTube’s online products/services teams to prepare for product launches and keep pace with product and policy changes.
- Leverage quality management principles like Six Sigma, Total Quality Management, and the Toyota Production System.
- Forensic skills and attention to detail when crafting operations and processes. Ability to foresee and fix process gaps.
- Skilled in creating quality assurance processes that accurately audit performance and inform future trainings
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Ability to work effectively cross-functionally, with proven track record of driving results.
The post Google Hiring Quality Program Manager appeared first on MyJobsearch.in.