Today & Tomorrow Walkins Jobs in Delhi for Experienced
Job ID : 20170331003
Company : Indusind Bank Ltd
Job Role : Client Engagement Manager
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 1-6 Years
Job Location : Delhi
Salary : 3.0 – 5.0 LPA
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Walkin Date : 03-April-17
Walkin Venue : IndusInd Bank, Sewa tower ,Plot no 19, Udyog Vihar, Phase IV,Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
Walkin Time : 9AM
- Monitor the daily account Balance and maintain the stability of the book through immediate client intervention on accounts that demonstrate the propensity to exhaustion / attrition of equilibria
- Work as a backup and support RM and help you expand the customer coverage of their mapped database
- Meet with customers at these RMs and improve relationships to achieve greater depth and penetration of products.
- Improve customers by maintaining high balances towards a proprietary program to increase customer engagement and retention and retention of impact from portfolio
- Become a one-time contact with customers mapped to their requests / service issues – use the service support system to put client requests into the system and follow-up closure to increase customer satisfaction and retention.
- Help develop the CASA book by opening exclusive family accounts of key customers and consolidating them
- Make a profile of mapped clients to gain a thorough knowledge of the basics in terms of family, demographic and customer lifestyle, as well as product relationships with other banks
- Use relationships with mapped clients to get quality references for new exclusive accounts
- Increase customer visibility and product penetration by selling low complexity products such as general health / insurance, card updates, lockers, etc.
- Increase customer engagement and CASA balances by enabling customers on the bank’s direct banking channels, such as mobile banking / banking / debit / VIDYO branch, etc.
Mandatory documents to be carried for interview:
1. Copy of the Latest Resume
2. Photo Identification Card ( E.g. Passport / driving license etc )
3. Photographs – 3
The post IndusInd Bank Ltd Walkins for Experienced appeared first on MyJobSearch.in.