Today & Tomorrow Walkins Jobs in Bangalore for Experienced
Job ID : 20170315002
Company : India Infoline Limited(IIFL)
Job Role : Multiple Positions
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 1-6 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : 1.0 – 5.0 LPA
Vacancies : 25
Walkin Date : 16-March-17 To 17-Mar-17
Walkin Venue : India Infoline Finance Limited,ADAM CHAMBERS”,# 11, Richmond Road, Bangalore – 560025
Walkin Time : 10AM – 2PM
Tel : 080-46586423
We are looking for Customer Care Executives, Gold Appraiser & Branch Manager for our Gold Loan Branches.
- He / she will be responsible for increasing the profitability of the Gold Loan branch.
- Comply with high ethical standards, and comply with all established processes / laws.
- Training, coaching, development and motivation.
- Responsible for all accounts and administration.
- Manage all operational aspects, including sales, customer service and administration.
- Evaluate local market conditions and identify current and potential sales opportunities.
- Bring the best of the branch staff by holding hands.
- Ensure a 100% valuation – capture of the right of transport, appropriate stone deduction, etc.
- Support branch staff in business development activities and help reach branch targets.
- Adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all established processes / policies – KYC membership, maintenance of all important records, etc.
- Provide high quality customer service, prompt resolution of requests before and after loan disbursement.
Customer Service Executive – [Women Only / Freshers may also apply]
- Attend to customers’ progress and resolve issues related to the product (gold loan).
- Monitoring of interest collection and reduction of NPA.
- Responsible for the generation of references and cross-selling via walkin clients.
- Acquire new customers, improve customer loyalty, analyze their needs and offer services accordingly.
- Ensure the overall hygiene factors of the branch.
The post India Infoline Limited(IIFL) Walkins for Multiple Positions appeared first on MyJobSearch.in.