How does JetSmarter work?
What is JetSmarter? Private Jet Rideshare
Just imagine — you have the cash, you wake up one morning and suddenly…you feel like hitting Miami that afternoon with a group of friends.
Well, with the click of an app, as long as you have the funds, that fantasy can now become a reality.
Unlike ground services, such as Uber or Lyft, JetSmarter will bring you just about anywhere by air, on your own private plane. For some, their next trip can be arranged in as little as six hours — with a wide range of options available. Sounds pretty exciting, doesn’t it?
JetSmarter — the Uber of Private Planes
At age 26, Sergey Petrossov started Jetsmarter (and currently serves as its CEO). Petrossov created a service that allows travelers to skip the hassle associated with ordinary airports (baggage check, lines, security) and all the other negative aspects that come along with standard air travel.
After selling his first IT company, Petrossov began flying regularly in private jets.
He enjoyed the service (and freedoms) associated with Private Jet travel – however, he found that booking a private flight itself was a less-than-efficient process.
Petrossov noticed that – not only did he have to speak to brokers (and fill out plenty of paperwork) – but he also found it hard to track down safety history in terms of the jets he was taking.
Effectively – he wanted more control over how he booked private flights, and when (and how) he flew.
After meeting some friends in the private jet industry (who agreed to share company information, such as plane GPS coordinates, safety ratings, scheduling and more) Petrossov began to upload all acquired data into a new proprietary system. By 2012, he began asking friends to try out the app. When it began receiving extremely favorable reviews in high-tech circles — Petrossov knew he was on to something.
From that point, he wasted no time. By March 2013, JetSmarter was open to the public, and by 2017, JetSmarter announced its exclusive partnership with TMC Jets.
So now, with the touch of a button, it’s possible to book a TMC aircraft for nearly any destination you’d like, at any time you’d like (*based on current inventory and your personal preferences, of course).
So, how does it all work?
JetSmarter’s Business Model Explained
On the surface, it appears as though JetSmarter is simply a means to hire private charters — and in reality, that is exactly JetSmarter does…but it’s not all it does.
JetSmarter is an innovative, advanced mobile technology company that is streamlining many aspects of private-jet travel. Specifically, JetSmarter’s members-only approach has set the standard for the ‘jet-hailing’ industry, and – as more members join – the company’s services continue to expand, and improve.
Currently, JetSmarter’s flight services include:
- Private charter — Private Charter represents the ultimate flexibility in terms of flying. Whether you want to fly alone, or with friends, this is the service for you.
- Shared charter — Shared Charter is best if you’re looking to fly to a certain location at a certain time – JetSmarter will invite other members to join you, buying up empty seats so that savings can be passed onto you.
- JetShuttle — JetShuttle members receive discounted fares on certain pre-determined trips, and are able to book scheduled flights up to two months in advance.
In terms of safety and security, JetSmarter’s operating partners are industry leaders in luggage-screening on shared flights.
JetSmarter offers 24/7/365 support; high minimum ‘pilot-flying’ hours; strong industry safety ratings; and much more. For every flight booked, JetSmarter claims safety is the company’s highest priority.
JetSmarter Benefits and Incentive Programs
JetSmarter’s world-class benefits are another advantage to signing up as a member with the program.
As a JetSmarter member, you will experience a variety of notable perks (especially in comparison to other standard private charter services). As a member, you’ll enjoy:
- VIP Events — whether you’re in the air or on the ground, JetSmarter offers access to exclusive events, meet-and-greets, gallery openings, and much more.
- Heli Transfers — looking to bypass traffic and arrive in style? Well, available at select airports, you’ll be able to take the company’s private helicopter service (seasonally) to exclusive destinations, like the Hamptons.
- 24/7 Concierge — if you want to book a hotel, restaurant, or even a club, services are available to help you complete your bookings.
Fast Facts Regarding Jetsmarter’s Unique Service
If you’re interested in becoming a member, here’s everything you need to know:
- Jetsmarter currently flies to and from 170+ countries around the globe, and scheduled flights are available throughout Europe, the United States, and the Middle East.
- Being a members-only club, only those with a membership will be able to use the JetSmarter service. With that being said, non-members can download the app to check out the company’s various features, before deciding to enroll. (Once you do download the app, you will receive a message detailing the application process).
- If you are already a member, and refer a friend who later becomes a member themselves, you will receive between $500 and $300 towards your future Flight Credit.
- When a flight is listed under ‘Instant Booking’ — that price and schedule are guaranteed.
- As long as you accompany your guests (as a member) you can easily book seats for your friends and family.
- If you feel like taking a spur of the moment trip, you can benefit from JETDEALS – a last minute service which offers highly-discounted flights to JetSmarter’s membership pool.
If you’re ready to experience seamless travel, as well as incredible membership benefits, you can inquire or join JetSmarter today.
Sign up to drive with Uber or Lyft for a cash bonus!
The post JetSmarter appeared first on I Drive With Uber.