We’re excited to announce our remodeled Job Board function for our website! With several new features, these changes should make it even easier for you to include us as a resource for your career and employment changes.
Highlights of new job board functions:
- You won’t be required to create an account with yet another password to track and remember! You’ll be able to forward your resume and apply for positions with just three fields required (your first name, your last name, and your preferred email address).
- Search Jobs function now includes filtering by the job type – direct-hire, temp-to-hire, and/or temporary-only.
- Search Jobs function offers the choice of filtering by your career Specialty – administrative support, customer service, sales, accounting, and so forth.
- Search Jobs function will give you the choice of searching by zip code or by broader geographic area, such as the tri-cities (St Charles, Geneva, Batavia), the central Fox Valley (including West Chicago), and even by local counties.
- Mobile users will be able to submit resumes via Drop Box or Google Drive.
- You will have the option to request an email confirmation. Especially if you have a problem forwarding your resume, you can just send it in a reply to that email confirmation.
We are also thrilled that our Job Board postings will be fully synchronized in real time with our internal database. As soon as we publish a new search, it will immediately appear on our website. Once a search is completed or advertising has ended, it will immediately disappear from the website. So you may trust that any job you see on our website is an ACTIVE search!
We’re in the process of this transition this week. You might find intermittent issues or even error messages while our technical people are making these changes. Please be patient! Feel free to send your resume today directly to: [email protected] If you notice that errors persist, please contact us to let us know.
Thank you for trusting Frank’s Employment as a resource for your job search!
by Elyse Williamson
The post Job Board Functions improved for our website! appeared first on Frank's Employment.