Company Name:Australia Post: Personal, Business, Enterprise & Government Solutions
Company Website: https://auspost.com.au/
Type of Company: Private Sector- Marketing and Advertising, Retail, Financial ServicesIndustry
Services: Australia Post committed to providing trusted, relevant and reliable services that connect all Australians. providing postal and communication services through physical and Digital channels, including our extensive Post Office network and digital platforms such as MyPost Digital Mailbox and more
Job Position:Senior Java Developer
Job Posting Category: Information Technology
Post Jobs Status: Full Time
Facilities & Benefits: For you, it means you'll do great work, learn from the best and develop a career within a robust and well-invested but empowering and creative environment. We all work hard – we're working on major challenges, after all – but we also recognise that you have a life outside of the office, so we provide flexible conditions that enable you to grow whilst enjoying genuine work life balance.
Job Posting Location: Melbourne, Australia
Job Position Role & Responsibilities:
- As a Senior Java Developer you will be joining our Digital Delivery Centre. DDC is a one-stop- shop that creates and leads compelling digital experiences for our customers. We are customer focused, iterative and adaptive.
- You'll be part of a new team that will be focused on our Digital Identity stream, you will work closely with the immediate Agile team on deliverables and contribute fresh ideas and insights. You are responsible for forming relationships with the core systems team and other business units to actively contribute to the technical uplift of DDC and the wider organisation.
Educational Qualification & Required Skills and Experience: :
- Expert knowledge of Java, J2E applications from a number of years of commercial experience
- Hands on experience in back-end technologies like Spring Boot, ORM, SQL, Web Services, REST, JSON
- Knowledge of Open Source libraries, tools and frameworks, e.g. for logging, testing, building, caching
- Experience delivering software in an agile environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of micro services architecture
- Experience in crafting software solutions, preferably Cloud
- Experienced with software security principles
- Experienced with software scalability principles
- Tertiary qualifications
Technical skills are important, however they are not everything:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Desire to try new things
- Be friendly and approachable!
Application Mode: Online Mode only
Application Fee: No Fee
Online Application Starts: Already start
Application Ends on: Apply for this job as soon as possible before the official link is expired
For More Details & To Apply: Click Here