Company Website: www.mindtree.com
Type of Company: Private Sector
Working Field:IT/ Software
Post Name: Junior Engineer
Total Vacancy:As per required in company
Pay Scale: Rs. 2.75 LPA
Stipend during Training: 21,000/- per month (Rs. 6,000/- would be deducted monthly while at Kalinga for stay and laundry).
Job Location:Bangalore/ Chennai/ Hyderabad
Joining Location for Training: Bhubaneshwar, Mindtree Kalinga.
Service Agreement: Rs. 2 Lakhs for 2 years from the Date of Joining.
Duties to be performed by Candidates:
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
Training: The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
Educational Qualification: 2017 Batch – B.E/ B. Tech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++) candidates with 60% (10th, 12th and Degree).
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
- Operating System: Windows, Linux
- Database: MS SQL,My SQL
- Networking: ITIL Basic Concepts
- High Integrity
- Problem-solving skills and learning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Confident & Energetic
- Team player
- Process oriented
Required Experience: Fresher’s
Age Limits:Above 18 years
Application Mode: Online Mode only
Application Fee: No Fee
Application Starts: Already start
Application Ends: Apply for this post as soon as possible before the link expire
For More Details & To Apply: Click Here