Fun Facts about Computer Programming
- The C language is written in C.
- The first high-level programming language was FORTRAN invented in 1954 by IBM’s John Backus.
- The first computer virus was created in 1983.
- The first computer programmer was a female, Ada Lovelace.
- The first computer game was “Spacewar” designed in 1961.
- Programming and coding are not the same. Coder is clearly instructed on what should be done. Programmer must be able to imagine a broad set of solutions before writing codes.
- In programming there is a thing called “constant variable”.
- In programming algorithms, root comes at the top.
- Programming language Java was originally designed for interactive TV, but digital cable industry was not ready for the technology.
- Programming language Python came out as a result of boredom of its author Van Rossum during the Christmas week of 1989.
- Python is one of the official languages at Google and NASA.
Subscribe to Top 10 Job Portals In Usa
Get updates delivered right to your inbox!