355 total views, 201 views today
Ethical hacking is term used to describe hacking done by an organization or individual to detect potential threats on a computer. CEH Certification Training program is uniquely designed to provide you hands-on practical session to learn the techniques to work with networking systems and impact them ethically to protect your own infrastructure. The training program focuses on security domains to provide a practical method to important security systems. The training will enhance and expand your knowledge of network, web and mobile app security and helps you to find threats and vulnerabilities. During the training program, you will:
- Learn all the strategies and techniques that is use to enter network systems.
- Understand Trojans, backdoors and countermeasures
- Learn IDS, honeypots, firewalls and wireless hacking
- Learn all the concept advanced hacking, writing virus codes, exploit writing and corporate espionage
- Gain expertise on latest developments in mobile and web technologies; Android, blackberry, iOS, Windows and HTML5
- Cover advanced concepts like network packet analysis, Windows system administration using Powershell, securing IIS & Apache web servers and hacking SQL and Oracle databases
- Learn log management for information assurance and allow you to manage information security with more clarification.
CEH v10 Training familiarizes students to an environment where they will understand how to scan, hack, test, and secure their own systems. The training program gives each candidate sound knowledge and practical experience with the latest security systems. Students will learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system. The training program is appropriate for following professionals:
- Network security officers
- IS/IT specialist, analyst or manager
- IT security specialist, architect or administrator
- Site administrators
- IS/IT auditor or consultant
- IT operations manager
- Technical support engineer
- Network specialist, analyst, consultant or administrator
- Senior systems engineer
- Systems analyst or administrator
The post Learning objectives of CEH Certification Training Program appeared first on Multisoft Systems.
This post first appeared on Top Five Industrial Training Courses For Mechanical Engineering Students | Multisoft Systems, please read the originial post: here