Job Title: Office Assistant
- Maintains office hygiene by cleaning daily and ensuring the office is ready for the day.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence.
- Assist in carrying out market surveys and validating prices of goods and services.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items.
- Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items.
- Any other administrative and clerical duties assigned from time to time.
- A minimum of SSCE.
- Experience: 1-2 Years Relevant Experience
- Strong client relationship management
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in English and Hausa Language
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Applications desirable
- Creative talents and ability to solve tough problems
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
- Socially adept and strong interpersonal skill
- Good with numeric calculations.
- Elnuk Logistics Limited offers a competitive salary package commensurate with qualification and years of relevant business development experience.
- Background Check:
- The successful candidate will undergo background check and offer will only be made after successful background check.
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
9th May, 2017.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send a 3-page word document with the first page containing cover letter and the remaining two pages for Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here