Tedikom Wireless Limited - A leading software development and mobile telecommunications company, is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Executive
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Creates, manages and grows business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Instant on-site post on our social media channels
- Strategically establish campaigns that will significantly grow fan-base
- Promote our brands and products via online platforms
- To develop visual representation for our social media campaigns
- To establish and use a range of captivating visual content on our social media platforms
- Proven working experience in social media or related field
- Familiarity with Standard Microsoft Office packages is a prerequisite.
- Good writing skills and graphics expertise is an added advantage.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detailed and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
- Fluency in English
- Minimum of OND in any field.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 20 - 27 years.
Location: Uyo - Akwa Ibom
23rd May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with cover letter to: [email protected]
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applicants must be residents of Uyo.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here