Job Title: Channel Engagement and Management Specialist
- Our Channel Engagement Development, Aggregation and Management Team is made up of connectors who engage consumer and business audiences across Paid Earned, Shared and Owned media.
- The successful candidate who will be part of this team, which has responsibility for sharing and publishing compelling content in an integrated and holistic manner across multiple channels: Mainstream and Digital media to facilitate bold, creative and innovative communications programmes.
- He/she will be expected to research, develop and execute integrated communications campaigns including events and experiential activities for media and influencers, in addition to proactively, reactively and opportunistically engage with media audiences.
- Another major function will be to manage updates to multiple social media properties, moderate and respond to comments and establish a consistent community culture and tone.
- The successful candidate has to be team-oriented and self-motivated, able to work with others and manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- He/she should hold a Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience), with a minimum of 3 years’ post-graduation experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: [email protected]
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here