Jumia is Nigeria’s number one online shopping destination where you can shop the widest selection of electronics, fashion, home appliances, kid’s items and more in Nigeria and have them shipped directly to your home or office at your convenience!
Job Title: IT Associate
- Provide technical support, solve basic user problems and answer any questions relating to laptops, peripherals, mobile devices, office software, email, IM/voice/video communications, etc.
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming service requests from users facing problems with hardware, software, networking, telecommunications and other computer-related technologies
- Diagnose and perform routine repairs or arrange for vendor repair, as appropriate for a wide range of PC/Windows and Macintosh hardware, software and network issues
- Perform local and network installations of software and help users access and use this software
- Facilitate hardware, software, and network set up for new employees /users
- Maintain detailed trouble tickets, escalating issues accordingly and keeping constant channel of communication open with staff during escalation.
- Investigate/research alternative solution across both hardware and software, make recommendations, and prepare implementation plans for computer hardware/software
- Maintain an accurate inventory of technology assets assigned to users, including entering new assets into the inventory management database, tracking asset deployments and dispositions and yearly inventory tracking
- Ideal Candidate will have 3+ year experience as an IT Associate, Help Desk Specialist or similar role.
- Vendor certification of the following: MS Windows System Support, Cisco knowledge - LAN / WAN and Wireless.
- A strong sense of customer service and demonstrable history of excellent customer-facing skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal communication skills, including ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, quickly ascertain and address client issues, relay relevant IT-related information in a timely manner
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change
- Demonstrable methodical problem solving and excellent analytical skills.
- Able to keep others informed of information that contributes to the performance of the team, department or company (Team player).
- Help Desk / Technical support experience.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here