Sahara Group nurtures businesses in the Energy sector. These companies operate essentially within the energy industry and its associated sub-sectors. The Group consists of individuals, who are determined to make a positive impact on the business environment.
Job Title: Program Supervisor
- To provide support to the Private Sector Advisory Group (PSAG) secretariat and manage expectations from cross sectoral partners.
- To provide regular updates on activities of the to Line Manager and ensure these activities are in line with the expectations of the Global PSAG
- Engage local communities to determine needs, develop strategies and initiate programs which would answer these needs, in connection with the company’s strategies and Business Plan.
- Ensure full understanding of PCSR strategies and work with implementing partners to coordinate the timely execution of sustainable Entrepreneurship programs
- Facilitate the process of impact assessment of programs on recipients
- Promote company-wide awareness of Sahara Group PCSR strategies and initiatives
- Day-to-day coordination of existing PCSR projects ensuring alignment with the SDGs.
- Monitor expenditure relating to the PCSR budget in accordance with financial regulations and processes.
- Initiate and coordinate Partnership Relations with business neighbors
- Provide business support to the Line Manager.
- Executive Director
- Company MD’s
- Unit Heads & Finance Manager
- Host Community Representative & Implementing Partners
- Contemporaries in other Private Sector Organizations
- First Degree from a reputable University.
- 4-5 years of cognate work experience with large organization, relating with people of diverse cultures and traditions
- Experience of implementing policies and strategies whilst encouraging change within an organization
- Experience in Corporate Social Responsibility Advisory
- Knowledge of the Corporate Social Responsibility agenda
- Knowledge of computer applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Investigative and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize workloads
- Project management skills, including the ability to coordinate the work of others
- Candidate must be hardworking and dedicated
- Candidate must be highly analytical and creative
- Candidate must be resourceful with good interpersonal skills to relate with people across different social strata.
- Candidate must possess ability to adapt to different types of environment
Location: Any City, Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here