Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fanmilk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
Job Title: Sales Officer
- Manage & develop outdoor focused channel customers - FT, Ex Agent and Agent, through influencing order generation and ensure achievement of set KPIs while building a superior long term business relationship.
- Ensure the achievement of sales volume targets.
- Prospecting for new customers/ sales points while maintaining existing ones
- Ensure the availability of FM’s products in all outdoor focused channel customers.
- Report vendors daily sales per customer in his/her sales area
- Vendors management – manage all activities regarding vendors such as:
- Vendors route mapping
- Vendors recruitment
- Vendors retention
- Vendors hygiene
- Organization of vendors sales promotions in the territory as required
- Ensure that trade/vital information is passed to customers with uttermost dispatch and to management
- Ensure sales assets are optimally utilized and not in idle state.
- Ensure faulty assets are repaired on time and in full (OTIF)
- Communicate information and advice customer on ways to optimize their business and ensure they utilize the spare parts given to them for repairs of assets.
- Credit Limit & Debt Management to ensure customers do not divert fund
- Monitoring of competitors’ activities and prompt report of same.
- Attend to request for new sales equipment
- Monitor and report on utilization of outdoor sales points
- Monitor and report on condition of sales points
- Monitor and report sales equipment usage compliance with franchise contracts.
- Must have an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders into the right course of action
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Admin., Economics or other related discipline.
- Ability to Drive a Truck - possession of Class E Drivers Licence
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in FMCG
- Have good driving skill and possess a valid driver’s licence
- Is driven by his/her desire to perform
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to customer relationship management and business development
- Has excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness
- Possesses a high degree of assertiveness across cultural and educational diversity
- Good knowledge of the FMCG market.
- Selling and Negotiation Skills.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here