KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organizations within the Nigerian business community.
Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Job Title: Receptionist
- The successful candidate shall sit at the front desk of our business / office premises.
- He/she will be responsible for answering telephone calls and receiving visitors with efficiency and politeness, amongst other duties.
- Possession of a university degree in any discipline from a reputable institution, with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division)
- Possession of a minimum of 5 credits at one O’ level sitting (Mathematics and English inclusive)
- A minimum of three (3) years’ relevant post-NYSC experience in a similar role.
- Excellent telephone skills
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills – attentive listening; ability to speak in a clear, articulate manner
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Well-dressed; presentable and professional outlook
- Ability to work independently (without supervision)
- Proven ability to multitask or deliver on multiple tasks within tight timelines
- High ethical standards and demonstrable integrity
- Excellent persuasive and negotiation skills
- Sound judgment, discretional ability and good decision-making skills
- Team-oriented individual with good relationship skills
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.Extensive knowledge of modern office administrative practices and equipment usage
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here