Abbey is the premier, largest and most profitable, non-aligned Primary Mortgage Bank in Nigeria. We were incorporated on August 26, 1991 and licensed to carry on business as a primary mortgage institution (PMI) by the Central Bank of Nigeria on January 20, 1992. We commenced full commercial operations on March 11, 1992.
Abbey was listed on the Nigerian stock exchange in September, 2007 with an initial authorized share capital of N5 Million which has grown over the years through capital injection and bonus issue to more than N6.5 billion Total equity as at December, 2014.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry?
- Would you like to make your passion your career? Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution?
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 27 years old.
- Graduates with not more than 2 years work experience can also apply.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja.
15th April, 2017.
- Only applications received on the website will be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Abbey Mortgage Bank reserves the right to stop further action on this job vacancy notice.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here