ExxonMobil Corporation is the world's leading publicly-owned energy company. ExxonMobil's business in Nigeria is conducted through individual operating companies. Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Apprentice Program
- The NNPC/MPN Joint Venture invites applications from suitably qualified persons into our Apprenticeship Program. The Program is designed for young Nigerians with an interest in pursuing an Operations and Maintenance Technician career in the oil and gas or related industry.
Only applicants with Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in one of the following disciplines are eligible to apply:
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Applicants with higher qualifications should not apply.
- Applicants must have graduated from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) program between January 1, 2014 and December 31, 2016, and possess a minimum of Lower Credit.
13th April, 2017.
Follow the following steps to complete the application process:
- Log onto: https://hr.exxonmobil.com/Nigeria-English/HR/careers.aspx
- Click on 'Online Application'
- Click on 'Search Openings'
- Enter '27154' in the keyword search box
- Click 'Search'
- Click 'Apprentice Program'
- Click 'Apply to job'
- Multiple applications may result to disqualification
- An email notification will be sent to shortlisted applicants inviting them for aptitude test
- In addition, the list of short listed applicants will be published in regional and national newspapers
- Any application place outside the Mobil Producing Nigeria Job and Career website above is placed at the applicant's sole risk
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here