Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Job Title: Commercial Lead
- Responsible for profitability of FMN Seed business operation and sales leadership.
- Identify, build and develop growth opportunities for new markets or products within business unit.
- Drive market share growth/concentration and penetration for new markets or products within business unit.
- Plan, organize, develop and operationalize effective model and design of dedicated resources to effectively support business unit(s).
- Have seed business acumen.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Have leadership and problem solving skills.
- Be result oriented.
- First degree in Agronomy (or any other Agric. extensions related discipline).
- M.Sc. in Agronomy/Plant Science; or MBA in Sales/ Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in Agricultural inputs industry.
- At least 1 year experience in broad business management.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here