Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a leading logistic company, is currently seeking applications to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Director
- Review, Plan and Implement a company wide exemplary Human Resources strategy
- Reviews, consults and makes recommendations to the Executive Management team regarding various HR related matters such as: performance management, leaves of absence, promotions, terminations, job grading, development, performance and salary reviews, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, succession planning, employee relations, disciplinary and retention etc.
- Manages Human Resources operations by recruiting, selecting, training and coaching staff
- Owns the entire recruitment process and recruitment team with responsibility in driving a robust hiring process that provides exceptional talent to the organization
- Ensures the employees and organization adherence to company policies and applicable employment law and enforces organization values and company vision
- Develop, administer, and present employee climate survey, new hire survey, and exit interview assessments
- Assists in developing better workflow, communication and business processes across the business
- Consults and responds to employee complaints in a professional manner, and assists with conducting preliminary investigations as needed
- Manages all immigration requirements as required by law to ensure that all Expatriates and the Company remain fully compliant.
- Initiates, develops and implements various HR related programs including future projects such as HR related technology systems.
- At least 10 years’ experience in Human Resources in an international environment
- CIPD qualified or equivalent HR education i.e. Master's in Human Resources
- Experience in the following: performance management, leaves of absence, promotions, terminations, job grading, development, performance and salary reviews, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, succession planning, employee relations and retention etc
- Experience in complete HR systems (e.g. Success factors)
- Ability to improve workflow, communication and business processes
- Strong knowledge of labor laws and regulations in Greece and ideally internationally
- Able to uphold strict confidentiality with HR information
- A decisive individual who possesses a strategic focus as well as an operational, implementation and detail oriented perspective
- Excellent business acumen, able to understanding on business drivers and technologies
- A people person.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here