Fadac Resources - Our client is an high performance driven conglomerate in Nigeria, They are major distributors of home appliances and consumable electronics products. They are in need of an experienced candidate to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient Administrative Procedures, for the position below:
Job Title: Male Administration Officer
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate inflow within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor cost and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance activities.
- Organize and supervise other office activities
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- B.Sc. in Social Science/ Art.
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies.
- Minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience in any related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Great communication skills.
- Proactive and highly organized with strong time management and planning skills.
- Good team management skills.
- Strong computer skills (preferably Microsoft packages specifically Excel).
- Sound decision making skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Age 25-30 yrs.
- Salary: 50,000.
13th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here