Sulfman Consulting Limited, is a steadfast and well-recognized provider of information security services and solutions in Technology Governance and Business Continuity. Our professionals have made a mark for themselves with highly satisfied clients and all of them who will be engaged in various assignments are highly certified with different industry recommended certifications.
Job Title: IT Associate
- Playing a key role in the design, installations, testing and maintaining software systems before its implementation
- Responsible for writing and coding individual programmes or providing an entirely new software resources
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Provide technical support in the use of hardware or software, and monitor projects for successful completion
- Setup and configure desktop computers and assign security level
- Install software and repair hardware.
- Serves as technical support unit
- Designs and produces complex reports
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems and implementing corrective action and procedures
- Researches and recommends system equipment upgrade
- Assist with technical projects
- Act as a customer liaison for the computing operation, communicating, resolving or initiating the resolution of problems and concern.
- Developing existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas of Modifications
- Creating medical specification and test plans
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
- Investigating new technologies
- Degree in computer science, Electrical Electronics, Mathematics or Physics.
- Knowledge of computer system and technology.
- Organized approached to work.
- The ability to communicate with clients, colleagues and management to explain complex issues clearly and concisely.
- Analytical and creative approach to problems.
- Business Skills and commercial awareness.
- Awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies.
- Ability to work with team.
- Ability to learn new skills and technology quickly.
- Career motivation and willingness to continue to further your knowledge skills.
- Ability to multitask and think on your feet.
30th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV's to: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here