Our client is in the process of repositioning and retooling and is seeking to have on board dynamic and seasoned professionals to drive the company in achieving its renewed strategic goals. We are searching for highly suitable candidates for a senior management position.
Job Title: Head, Sales & Marketing
Job Code: SAM 03
- The successful candidate will report to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- The position is responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long term, targeted toward existing and new markets both locally and ECOWAS.
- Head, Sales & Marketing is responsible for developing Sales & Marketing strategies, plans and tactics necessary for achieving sales targets.
- Drives customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the organisation competitive and innovative in the both local and ECOWAS markets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Statistics, Economics or any Business related field
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage or MBA
- 10-15 years of cognate experience with progressive management experience
- Must have firm understanding of economic and business concepts
- Must be able to design and implement both short-term, medium-term and long-term business strategies
- Experience in a structured management development programme would be desirable.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Knowledge of structuring sales targets and revenue expectations
- Must be able to motivate teams to meet and exceed set sales target within stipulated period.
Location: Agbara, Ogun
28th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: [email protected] using the Job title and Job code as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here