Connect Rail Services Limited (CRSL) is a rail haulage, infrastructure and logistics support firm created to champion the active utilization of existing and new rail infrastructure for the movement of products across Nigeria and West Africa by forming strategic alliances and working with the best professionals and technology in the industry.
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
- The Administrative Secretary is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
- Primary emphasis is placed upon relieving the supervisor of administrative details by preparing considerable correspondence, compiling and summarizing data into concise form and by preparation of reports.
- Performs experience level secretarial tasks of a confidential nature including but not limited to producing letters, reports, memorandums, etc. via the computer; makes photocopies, files, distributes mail, etc.
- Communicates in a positive and effective manner with staff, students, co-workers, parents and/or visitors.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference
- telephone calls
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
- Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member
- Other duties as assigned
Key Performance Indicators
- Good listening skills
- Good people skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Time Management.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate with confidence
- Organizational skills
- Computer literacy and knowledge of relevant software
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Analytical skills
- Must possess an OND/HND.
- 1-3 years of clerical/secretarial experience
- Must be a female
- Must have completed IT (OND) or NYSC (HND).
- Must speak fluent English
31st March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letters to: [email protected] and use the reference no: CRS420317 as the subject of the mail.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here