Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa. Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
Job Title: Chief Accountant
- Advised the Director on financial matters.
- Analyze and compile financial data.
- Inspect and verify all payment vouchers before payment is made.
- Assist the accounting staff with preparation of financial budget for the organization.
- Ensure proper keeping and maintenance of all financial documents.
- Communicate with other departments of the organization in other to facilitate efficient services.
- Performs month-end and year-end closing and bank statement reconciliations
- Manage account payable responsibilities
- Collaborate with external and internal auditors to assure compliance with state, federal and local reporting.
- Prepares monthly financial reports, executive summary and assist financial manager.
- Graduate of Accountancy (B.Sc/HND in Acountancy)
- Must be a chartered accountant (FCA)
- Minimum of Ten (10) years experience.
- Age: from 35 years and above.
29th March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] state subject as: Application for "Chief Accountant"
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here