Onstream Group - With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations. Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
Job Title: General Ledger Accountant
- Supports month-end, quarter-end, and year-end accounting closure processes.
- Reviews, analyzes, and reconciles general ledger accounts to ensure accuracy and completeness of accounting balances
- Supports activities to ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP, local laws, and internal policies
- Interfaces with district accountants on third-party account clearing, accuracy, and completeness.
- Prepares accounting journals and posts approved accounting entries in SAP.
- Attends to disputes, complains, and inquiries from vendors and customers
- Prepares schedules and responds to information requests from management, head office, external auditors, government authorities, and other stakeholders,
- Contributes to writing and updating procedures and accounting manuals.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- B Sc. Accounting / business related degree plus a professional accounting qualification.
- 2-5 years professional experience (knowledge of Oil and Gas Upstream Industry is an added advantage)
- High proficiency in MS Excel (knowledge of SAP is an added advantage)
- Good analytical and inter-personal skills.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here