Onstream Group - With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations. Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
Job Title: FOPS - Subsea Inspection & Asset Integrity Engineer
- The Subsea Inspection and Asset Integrity Engineer shall ensure that all risks associated with the CLIENT field design and operations of the asset are identified in compliance with COMPANY HSE and Integrity policies and relevant referential documents.
- The job holder will be responsible for the Subsea Inspection preparation and Asset Integrity Management (IM) focusing on the Assurance processes and the technical integrity verification
- Outcomes of the activity are important as the deliverables will largely contribute to the reduction of major risks, the improvement of facilities availability and the assurance of facilities integrity. In order to achieve the above, the job holder will verify that safety & environment critical equipment and activities are identified.
- Work with the Subsea Maintenance and Inspection Engineering Contractors (Subsea MIEC) to develop the subsea inspection plan on the basis of prescriptive requirements, integrity assurance and verification covering all equipment including pressure systems, pipelines and Sub Sea structures.
- Review the Emergency Pipeline Repair Scheme for CLIENT Deep Offshore development
- Follow up the installation and commissioning of the Integrity Monitoring Systems such as Riser Integrity monitoring, CP surveys records and perform analysis of data coming from these systems as a key element in the future integrity management plan
- Collect offshore deployment and installation Non-conformity and damage report from Contractor and Project teams, ensure that this is integrated in the inspection worksheet and consolidated in inspection plans
- Review FMECA reports for various packages in line with the Design, Fabrication & Installation (DFI) resumes
- Develop with the MIEC the list of Safety Critical Elements (SECE) for the entire CLIENT Field Development derived from Technological Risk Assessment, Preliminary Risk Assessment, Detailed Risk Assessment, Bow-tie definition etc…and maintain a single integrated list in Company CMIMS
- Follow-up the definition of SECE Performance Standard (PS), based on guidelines from Head Office. Verify that the SECE Register is in place prior to CLIENT Start up
- Identification and ranking of Business Critical Element (BCE), based on guidelines from Head Office. Verify that the Business Critical Equipment Register is in place prior to CLIENT Start up and updated afterwards.
- Establish, consolidate and maintain Operational Integrity Assurance Scheme (OIAS), which identifies the SECEs Performance Standards, defines SECEs functionality, availability/reliability and survivability criteria and specifies the associated Means of Assurance activities. The Means of Assurance activities provide a link to the Maintenance and Inspection systems and ensure that the Performance Standards are being achieved on an ongoing basis.
- In close liaison with all involved disciplines, establish the key measures and indicators that will allow monitoring integrity performance on a continuous basis. Prepare Operations “Integrity dashboard” composed of selected integrity measures and KPIs. Keep custody of the dashboard and ensure that data update is timely delivered by all involved disciplines. Advise on trends.
- Assist in the preparation of first in-service inspection of CLIENT Subsea Architecture and perform adequate review of Subsea equipment installation reports to ensure they are suitable for in-line inspections (pigging) and online monitoring strategy.
- Assist all disciplines for the establishment of verification programmes ensuring key integrity processes are in place and work effectively, such as corrosion control, chemicals and materials procurement, structural weight control, lifting certification, FPSO classification, management of excursions from operating envelopes, management of backlogs, management of well safety barriers, etc.
- Identification of SCEs and BCEs at tag level in UNISUP, ensure specific measurement points are created, and contribute to the definition of Commissioning and of baseline inspection scopes of work.
- Any other responsibilities/activities within the limits of the job holder’s capabilities.
- Education: Mechanical, Materials/Metallurgical Engineer or Subsea Engineer.
- Professional experiences: in Maintenance & Inspection, Integrity, Operations, Marine engineering, Subsea operations or engineering in oil or service companies, with an ideal experience of 10 to 15 years.
- Knowledge of Subsea Operations is required for the job.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here