Nosak Group - We are a reputable, world class, dynamic, creative and result oriented organization, with group of companies located in the major city of the country. Due to expansion in operation for better value and effectiveness, there is a job opening in one of our subsidiaries for intelligent, proactive and self motivating individuals.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Ref Code: BDE (EDO)-03/17
The Business Development Executive will be expected to
- To drive and achieve Sales Volume and Value budget for assigned territory.
- To manage existing customer base for zero attrition rate (100% customer retention), drive sales orders and payments and also initiate new lead relationships.
- Ensure all customer records are duly updated as is the policy of the company.
- Monitor and report all competitive activities within assigned geography.
- Ensure availability, visibility and price adherence of our products within assigned area
- Track and monitor all distributor investment to ensure leakages are avoided.
- Responsible for handling the service of all sub dealers (distributor's customers) to avoid service and supply gaps.
- Report market trends and suggest areas of advantage for competitive edge
- Any other duty as may be communicated by line manager/supervisor.
- HND Holder or B.sc in relevant field.
- The Ideal candidate must be resident in Edo State.
- A team Player, self driven.
- Cognate experience in a Vegetable Oil Producing Organization will be an added advantage.
- Computing Skills (Proficiency in Microsoft offices).
- Can drive/operate vehicles with a valid driver's license.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- A minimum of 2-3 years work experience in a similar role.
- Past experience in an FMCG Company will be an added advantage.
Friday 31st March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: [email protected] using the code as the subject of mail.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here