Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
Job Title: Electrical Technician
- The Shift Electrical Technician together with other technicians provides process and technical support to the machine crews in order to maintain and optimize asset process stability and develop crew's process knowledge to achieve safety, quality and productivity targets.
- Ensure compliance to all departmental and plant safety rules and regulations.
- All non-conformances should be dealt with immediately, all unresolved issues must be raised with EHS Leader.
- Follow the correct Process Instruction for all tasks performed.
- Carry out continual development of process optimization to ensure safety.
- To support production within the diaper operation by providing electrical support to the production teams.
- To carry out action plans as directed in order to solve problems thereby minimizing electrical delay.
- Analyse electrical delay and together with Electrical Niche Technician resolve problems from electrical/electronics nature to ensure minimum delay.
- Assist with change over's on the asset in order to minimise change over delay
- To continuously work on improvement plans to upgrade/improve the asset performance and capability.
- Endure all documentation, including drive and PLC data is recorded properly and systematically to provide optimum reliability of the asset.
- To assist with maintenance activities on all electrical equipment and installation.
- To ensure that electrical spares are available and ready for use when required.
- To provide assistance with standardisation, recommendation of changes in maintenance policies, fault finding and problem solving.
- Recommend spares requirements to the Electrical Engineer.
- Provide technical information to maintenance teams detailing work requests for planned and reactive maintenance
- Maintain 5S housekeeping principles in the department at all times, including all equipment and surrounds.
- Ensure all unused items are removed from the operating area and stored correctly.
- Higher National diploma or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience on high-speed production equipment
- Prior high-speed production machine maintenance or operating experience, especially on Diaper machines will be advantageous
- PC Literate.
23rd March, 2017.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here