Boch Systems Company Limited (BOCH) is a leading Systems Integration Company of choice. Our mission is to provide professional and quality service delivery on information and communication technology that are reliable, timely and cost effective; to our esteemed clients through our highly skilled and dedicated workforce, partners and technology, returning value to our stakeholders.
Job Title: Pre Sales/ Technical Executive
- We are looking for a smart and customer oriented IT specialist.
- She/he will be responsible for working hand-in-hand with the sales team to understand client requirements and propose appropriate solutions from our portfolio of IT security solutions to clients.
- Ensuring an in-depth understanding and ability to deploy our portfolio of security solutions to clients.
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Attending meetings with designated sales team members and acting as subject matter expert.
- Working closely and collaboratively with clients to devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that the company’s solutions can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Working closely with clients to understand and capture requirements.
- Replying to clients following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals to clients alongside members of the sales team.
- Providing ongoing support for clients post implementation.
- Producing detailed costings for clients and ensuring the contract is profitable.
- HND/B.Sc/M.Sc Degree in IT, Computer Science or a closely related field.
- Prior CCNA training and certification is key for success in this role.
- Basic skills in Windows Server configuration.
- Ability to configure Switch & Router etc.
- Committed to continuous education through product certifications, workshops and partner training
- Excellent communication skills and positive 'can do' attitude to work.
- Customer service skills and Client-facing experience is essential.
- Business awareness, an interest in IT security solutions, a desire for success and the ability to investigate problems and suggest solutions.
21st March, 2017.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here