Kings Elite is a Lagos based Digital Media Agency. We are looking forward to recruiting talented individuals that will work together as a team to deliver high quality Digital services to our clients. Our major goal is helping businesses utilize digital technology to improve their business.
Job Title: Front End Website Designer
- We are looking for a talented creative web designer to develop high quality websites.
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean design and possess superior user interface design skills.
- The candidate must understand how to design graphics using Photoshop and other Adobe tools.
- The right candidate will have prior experience bringing products to life and has demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces.
- The ideal candidate must be a critical thinker with a strong design sense, a strong technical background, and an eye for making things better.
- The individual is proactive, creative, collaborative, and passionate about design in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Design websites for clients and also offer web related support.
- Validate designs through rapid prototyping, user research, design review and collaboration with the design, development and product management team.
- Contribute directly to the development of products and features by providing front-end assets and deliverables
- Help maintain a consistent graphic system and visual language for our clients brand
- Assisting with the creation of a platform-wide style guide and its components
- Develop wireframes, rapid prototypes, user interfaces, and comp designs
- Use advanced CSS techniques to solve design issues
- Perform usability tests on interface design to insure cross-browser compatibility
- Use Test and Target to serve up segmented content and for A/B and multivariate testing
- Provide expert design guidance and recommendations for improving websites
- Collaborate with content, marketing, and programming teams
- The ideal candidate will be a hybrid, with strong graphic design creativity as well as front-end development skills, utilizing dynamic web programming experience.
- Experience in designing websites with a capacity for simplifying complexity
- Experience with enterprise Content Management Systems (Wordpress and Joomla)
- A clear understanding of design-centered processes, proven methodologies for identifying and solving problems
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery and graphic elements
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- A strong understanding of brand development and multi-channel marketing concepts
- Ability to teach others about website design
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience, including demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces preferred
- Dedicated, action-oriented, flexible and strong attention to detail
- Passion for website design
- Strong creative, design and interactive skills; strong communication and presentation skills
31st May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here