Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
- Must possess a first degree from a reputable institution
- Must be a chartered accountant with an ACA or ACCA
- Must have at least five years work experience in HMO & Billing in a healthcare facility.
- Must have experience with dealing with all stakeholders involved in HMO activities
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of HMO Business as well as account reconciliation, debt recovery and other related accounting tasks.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Possession of other qualification are added advantage
- Must have a good command of written and Spoken English
- Must be smart, good looking, time-conscious, with a good interpersonal relationship.
- Must be a good manager of time, resources, people and situations.
- Must not be more than 40 years of age.
- Must reside in Ikorodu or within proximity to Ikorodu.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
2nd April, 2017.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here