Nation Delivery Nigeria Limited - Our company is the Africa market leader in global express, Logistics. Nation Delivery Nigeria Ltd , is a company registered as a logistic under cooperate affair Commission RC 1038133 since 2012 and infrastructure with the introduction of online tracking ensuring that we can continue to handle your parcels with greater speed precision, and bring cheap parcel delivery to the masses, so we are best placed to meet the rapid growth in demand within the express parcels market.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- As a graphic designer will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.you are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as:
- Product packaging
- The applicant must posses long track record of successfully promoting and spreading awareness of products over the Internet.Must come as a seasoned professional who has extensive experience of Google Analytic's, Google Ad-words, Interactive Marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC campaigns and Online Brand Management.reaching out to a target audience, finding creative advertising solutions to marketing campaigns, and increasing traffic to the company website.On a personal level applicant should always willing to take on board new ideas and adapt them further to make them her/his own.
- Social Media Manager who is able to get the right messages to the right people across the right platforms and fully understands the power of social media and knows everything about the current trends, technologies and advancements in this field.
- Developing concepts and artwork, creating graphic design solutions from concept through to completion. Responsible for developing and creating both digital and print design for a wide range of print and online campaigns, publications and advertising.
- Involved in designing advertisements, brochures,flyers and online graphics.
- Managing, producing and designing projects from brief to fulfillment.
- Choosing the most relevant social media channels for customer engagement.
- Being the main point of contact and liaison for social media providers such as YouTube and Facebook.
- Creating engaging online conversations with prospects, customers and industry influencers.
- Showing work colleagues how to effectively use social media to get a message across.
- Making sure that social media activities are not duplicated.
- Generating new content across multiple platforms such as; LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+.
- Using digital measurement tools such as Google Analytic's.
- Managing the company’s community on platforms like Twitter and Instagram.
- Uploading content and pictures on to the company’s website and social media platforms.
- Designing & creating marketing & e-marketing materials on a range of projects
- Optimizing online marketing programs to achieve set online advertising goals.
- Nurturing prospects and customers throughout the entire online buying cycle.
- Reporting on SEO performance to senior managers.
- Creating, implementing and managing effective email marketing campaigns.
- Upholding brand standards.
- Interpreting analytic results and drawing conclusions.
- Organizing affiliate marketing programs.
- Working closely with the sales, marketing and,merchandising teams to achieve results.
- Ensuring consistency in a clients corporate and promotional brands.
- Presenting finalized ideas & concepts to clients, colleagues and senior managers.
- Answering queries from clients.
- Working with a range of social media, including photography, to create final artwork.
- Designing pitches and presentations for the sales teams. Keeping up to date with new software, post-production techniques & industry trends. Producing graphic content for site re-skins, page layouts, email designs, site graphics.
- OND/HND Qualifications.
- At least must have worked in any related graphics designing environment.
- Must have 2 years or more.
- Innovative, highly creative, good at thinking 'out of the box'.
- Keeping abreast of relevant new techniques in design software, media & photography.
- Experience with catalogue, brochure and magazine design.
- Knowledge of social media platforms terms and conditions.
- Able to work at a fast pace for long periods of time.
- Up to date with the latest developments in the world of Social Media.
- Has an innovative approach towards problem solving.
- Have a perfect command of grammar.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and to adjust to changing priorities.
- Willingness and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and multitask.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize own work schedule.
- Able to work within brand and design guidelines.
- Excellent graphical skills, creative flair and good co lour sense.
21st April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here